Fees and Scholarship
The Indigenous Scholarship pillar of Dandjoo Darbalung not only provides financial support for Indigenous students, but also a community that supports, nurtures and celebrates culture and success.
Supporting our Indigenous residents
In 2017, our ‘mob’ of 50 Indigenous residents leave their home and community to study at various universities in Perth and to mix together with international and Australian residents at St Catherine’s College.
The Dandjoo Darbalung program offers Indigenous residents a custom-designed support program including:
- An Indigenous cultural space and private study room in the College
- A dedicated tutoring program for academic support to supplement what is offered at university
- Support with scholarships
- A supportive community intent on strengthening and developing identity and cultural leadership, through participation in events such as campfire circles with Elders, cultural leadership training, art projects, music and social events
- Mentoring other Indigenous students in local and remote schools
2018 Fees for Indigenous residents
Living at College is more than just renting a room and St Catherine's offers outstanding value for money. Our priority is for you to be successful and to be part of a fantastic community. The whole experience at College is something which will set you apart from students who live independently.
2018 Scholarships for Indigenous residents
We want you to join us because you are the best, but you may need some help to get here. We invest $800,000 annually in a range of residential scholarships and bursaries to provide you with the opportunity to pursue a tertiary education whilst living on campus. Scholarships vary in size and provide substantial discounts on fees.
The following scholarships are generously offered in partnership with Woodside:
- Woodside Professional Indigenous Scholarships (Guidelines, Application Form)
- Woodside Community Scholarships (Guidelines, Application Form)
Round one applications for Woodside Scholarships closed October 15, 2017. Round two applications open January 15 and close February 15, 2018. Please read the guidelines carefully and return completed applications for Woodside Scholarships by email to Lynn Webber, the Director of Dandjoo Darbalung.