St Catherine’s College invests $800,000 annually in a range of residential scholarships and bursaries to provide students with the opportunity to pursue a tertiary education. Scholarships vary in size and provide full and partial discounts on fees.
About our Scholarships
Scholarships are limited and are awarded only at the start of each year to outstanding applicants who will be assessed on academic achievement, significant service to the community and sporting or artistic achievement. Criteria exist for each scholarship and by completing one application form you will be considered for the most appropriate scholarship.
You must have formally applied to the College and have been accepted to receive a St Catherine's Scholarship.
Scholarships to Live at St Catherine's College
If you are shortlisted for a UWA Fogarty Foundation Scholarship, you will automatically be offered a St Catherine's 50% Residential Scholarship.
If you submit an application for the St Catherine's Residential Scholarship in the Future Student Round of scholarships (Closed for 2017) and are accepted into the UWA Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) program, you will also be considered for:
- One of 12 St Catherine’s Residential Scholarships – 50% Scholarship on residential fees (offered for the duration of your degree)
All other applications will be considered for one of the following scholarships:
- Shirley McLeod Bachelor of Philosophy Scholarship – $10,000 (offered for the duration of your degree)
- Angel Scholarship – Full fees (offered for the duration of your degree)
- Graduate Women, WA Scholarship – $8,000
- ME Wood Postgraduate Scholarship – $5,000
- Enid Russell Scholarship – $5,000
- Jean Rogerson Scholarship – $5,000
- Joyce Riley Scholarship – $5,000
- Fairway Scholarships (in conjunction with UWA Fairway Accommodation Scholarships) – $2,000
- Entrance Scholarships – $4,000
Applications for 2017 Scholarships are now closed.
Scholarships to Study at UWA
Please visit scholarships.uwa.edu.au for information about scholarships to study at The University of Western Australia. A wide range of options exist and the website is constantly updated with new information.
Indigenous Access Scholarships
- Leah Cohen Scholarship – $5,000 (offered for the duration of your degree)
The following Woodside Indigenous Tertiary and Community Scholarships are available annually. Applications for these scholarships in 2017 have now closed.
- Woodside Indigenous Tertiary Scholarships
- Woodside Indigenous Community Scholarships
PRISM Alliance – Prestigious International Scholarships
St Catherine's College is a Founding Partner of the PRISM Alliance, a strategic alliance between the five WA universities to support the State’s brightest and best students in pursuing prestigious international scholarships.